Proteus 8.11 is an important software in electrical engineering for designing circuits. Mostly this software is paid but I will show you how you can install this for free. It means you don’t need to spend money on this and you can take advantage of this software.
Proteus Professional 8.11
Proteus Professional 8.11 is the simplest and most advanced software for designing circuits. In which you will have to search for components, place them in the workspace and connect these with wires.
Proteus software is mostly used for designing and testing circuits. It has different measuring devices like oscilloscope, voltmeter. Ammeter etc. Also using this software you can also model micro-controllers, microprocessors, etc.
- Circuit designing and testing.
- includes all the components for circuit designing
- More than 800 different microcontrollers
- Complete set for designing PCB
- Different Simulations
- Save cost and time for testing circuit
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4, or Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of hard disk space for program installation.
You may Like to read
How to download Proteus 8.11
Download the latest version of Proteus from here
- Now Extract the downloaded file on the desktop. (you can extract that anywhere but for ease, we have done so)
- Double-click on the file Proteus 8.11 SP0 Pro.exe. Follow the prompt to install Proteus on your computer.
- During the installation wizard, you may be asked to install additional Visual C++ libraries like Microsoft VC++ 2015. Accept and install those.
- After installation If you open the proteus, it will give you an error that libraries not found. Now you have to follow these two simple steps.
- Move to the installed directory of Proteus. In our case, we installed Proteus at C:\Program Files (x86)\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 8 Professional.
- Open the “DATA” folder and then the “LIBRARY” folder
- Leave the “Library” Folder open and move to the Proteus Folder which you have unzipped after downloading.
- Open the Proteus_Libraries folder and copy all the Libraries and paste them in the “LIBRARY” folder of the Proteus (which you have opened before).
- Now one last step, move to the desktop and right-click on Proteus, then click on properties
Now click on Compatibility and mark the changes below