Proteus 8.12 is an important software in electrical engineering for designing circuits. The previous version was Proteus 8.11 which is now updated to 8.12. Mostly this software is paid but I will show you how you can install this for free. It means you don’t need to spend money on this and you can take advantage of this software.
Proteus Professional 8.12
Proteus Professional 8.12 is the simplest and most advanced software for designing circuits. In which you will have to search for components, place them in the workspace and connect these with wires.
Proteus software is mostly used for designing and testing circuits. It has different measuring devices like oscilloscope, voltmeter. Ammeter etc. Also using this software you can also model micro-controllers, microprocessors, and different sensors for circuit designing. This is the complete package in which you can design any circuit of your choice for free.
Features of Proteus software
- Circuit designing and testing.
- includes all the components for circuit designing
- More than 800 different microcontrollers
- Complete set for designing PCB
- Different Simulations
- Save cost and time for testing circuit
What’s New in Proteus 8.12 Crack?
- The upgraded design rule manager
- New Schematic symbols and PCB footprints
- Real-time simulation and schematic record.
- visual designer and 3D verification.
- Removed different Bugs
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Memory (RAM): 3 GB of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of hard disk space for program installation
- Display: 1280 × 800 display
- OpenGL 2.0
- DirectX 9.0
How to download Proteus 8.12 For Free
Download the latest version of Proteus from here
- Now Extract the downloaded file on the desktop. (you can extract that anywhere but for ease, we have done so).
- Double-click on the file Proteus 8.12 SP0 .exe. Follow the prompt to install Proteus on your computer.
- During the installation wizard, you may be asked to install additional Visual C++ libraries like Microsoft VC++ 2015. Accept and install those.
- Once the installation of Visual C++ libraries like Microsoft VC++ 2015 is done. Now it’s time to install the Proteus.
- When the installation is done. Now your Proteus latest version 8.12 is ready to use.
- There are all basic libraries in this version but if you want to add more you can download them from link below.
How To Add Libraries in Proteus:
- Down the Libraries from the link Provided above and download the libraries of your choice.
- After downloading unzip those Files.
- Move to the installed directory of Proteus. In our case, we installed Proteus at C:\Program Files (x86)\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 8 Professional.
- Open the “DATA” folder and then the “LIBRARY” folder
- Now copy .LIB and .IDX file from library you have downloaded and paste them in library folder.